Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Ta-da!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've noticed that most people, myself included, would prefer their recipe cards to be lined. So I busted out my very favorite felt tipped pen, and got down to business. It sure is time consuming, but the results are nothing short of gorgeous. So I'm proud to announce that all of our recipe cards (both sides!) are now available hand-lined! The prices of course will need to be adjusted. Etsy is a site for handmade items (right?), and handmade is how we do it. We have yet to use computers or printers for our crafts. Boy, I need a glass of lemonade after hunching over for the last hour drawing lines, haha. I also just listed our new children's (I say childrens, but, ya know) pink and purple unicorn box. Let me know what you think?

6 comments:

Clare April 10, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

You're hardcore! I can't imagine the patience it takes to hand draw all of those lines!

Your work is so cool, Keep it coming!

(first saw you on Etsy, just discovered your blog)

Diana April 10, 2008 at 6:11 PM  

I love it. Very organic. You are definitely a slave to your art. And you know how to elevate the unicorn.

xox
Diana

Oh Mandie April 10, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

I'd just like to say that I'm 24, and I'd totally rock that unicorn box!

:-)

Tia Colleen April 10, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Thank y'all for your feedback!

and ugh, drawing the lines one by one can make my eyes go fuzzy, but its also relaxing in a weird OCD kinda way. If anyone appreciates handmade the way I do, then they'll appreciate our recipe cards that much more.

I guess the unicorn can be rocked at any age. I threw in the title childrens because the design turned out more like a cartoon than I was hoping for. But Christopher was THRILLED to hear that y'all like it.

Hyla April 11, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

It's beautiful! Are you a member of the faeetsy team! I am going to go hear it now!

Post a Comment