Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

The retirement of my peach cobbler.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

It is unfortunate news that I have bid farewell to my seemingly never ending supply of peach cobbler. Not because my cravings have stopped, but because I've added yet another set of ingredients to my list of food intolerance's. Gums. Xanthan, vegetable, arabic. Any kind of gum. For most of you, that probably sounds like blah blah blah, but to me, I'm much too familiar with every single ingredient that I set into my mouth and swallow. I can tell when I'm having a reaction within minutes, and then the next 12-24 hours is a combination of bodily hell and determination to find out hell's cause. So until I come up with a new recipe for a quick and easy peach cobbler, my appetite for the dish has subsided.

-"Suger and Spice", by ahappyending, $20.00.

1 comments:

jessicajane September 7, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

RIP peach cobbler. We'll miss hearing about you.

Post a Comment