Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

The day before Saturday.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally, Christopher has a day off. I got to sleep in for an entire hour. I'm going to make chocolate chip cookies for breakfast (can you believe I was ordered by my doctor to eat more?), a lasagna for lunch (the one I swore I wasn't going to make until someones birthday), and hopefully I can bribe Christopher into making me some of those delicious pumpkin bars that hes so good at whipping up. All of those things involve food. My entire to do list... is food related. Wow. Actually I can think of a few craft related things that need to get done as well. I've got a set of coasters in mid-cure, some baby shower invitations piled up on the counter just waiting to be cut and glued, and a 2 year old in need of a winter coat. Most of those things I can do in my pajamas. I tend to rock the frump. Tomorrow, I promise you, a Saturday morning with Christopher. Promise promise promise.

-"Winter Fox - Sticky Notes", by cicadastudio, $5.50.

6 comments:

Hobocamp Crafts October 24, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

sounds like a day full of yumminess!
If you could see what I'm wearing you'd realize we're in good company sporting the frump bump! Eat up- get more of those choco boom thingies! I saw in this issue of Veg Times there is a coupon for them! So psyched cause now I'm addicted!
xo

Unknown October 24, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

i've recently increased my food intake as well and feel like i'll burst.

*another frump rocker over here*

Anonymous,  October 24, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

This post has made me hungry! =)

Megan October 24, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

Frump is my middle name, lol. Yesterday I didn't get dressed and Kyle asked why. I said, "What reason do I have to get dressed? I didn't go anywhere and I didn't do anything so I see no reason to get dressed."

Crafty Mama October 25, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Being preggers means you can do everything in your jammies! At least that's the way I justified shopping in pajama pants.
BTW, Monday shopping, weekend shopping, shopping after 9pm, buying less than 10 items, and shopping during that time of month also justify shopping in your jammies.

LeaKarts October 25, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

Mmmm....I hope your day was as delicious as it sounds!

Post a Comment