Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Snail mail will prevail!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Every day, Christopher (who failed to blog yesterday, and is totally in trouble for it) comes into the house with at least 2 packages for me. He gets this look on his face, as if the world doesn't know he exists (yet, again I mention how he failed to shine in his Saturday morning blogger spotlight). Yesterday I brought in 3 or 4 packages from the mailbox, and announced "I think that's the last of the things from my stationery swap", as I tore into them. And after a big grin came to his face, he yells "Thank God!". Somebody swap something with Christopher please (?), hes really being a baby about it, hehe. The swap really was a success though. I put out an open call to swap handmade note cards, and y'all totally came through. So thank you to parallelbotany, persimmonsgal, sydneydesigns, ElegantSnobbery, poppyseedart, LaurieRyan, jessicajane, french panic, and sweetpetula (because I won a set of postcards off of her blog). If I forgot your name, its because I'm not very organized and rather than doing the swap through one user name, I did it through two, and my email. Just slap me in the face and I'll give you your proper credit like a good swapper. And if you don't see your cards pictured up at the top, (I apologize) its because I've probably already sent them out! I'm impatient and had to send the first bunch of them out immediately. I hope all of you enjoyed the cards that you recieved from me too, because I had a lot of fun putting them together and getting them sent out. I'm thinking about organizing a larger stationery swap this spring, that will involve a lot more card making and a lot more of you. What do you think?

7 comments:

jessicajane October 12, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

poor christopher.....well , he will have a huge smile on his face when he gets his package that he won!

I cant wait for you to get your package of cards!@#$@#%@

Anonymous,  October 12, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

nice swap..i always love doing trades, its like xmas kind of hahaha
<3

Unknown October 12, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Very fun swap. I love my cards and this was a great idea! Glad you like everything you got! Looks like a great assortment of stuff :)

Unknown October 12, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

i like that picture. all the colors look good together. hooray for a successful swap.

Megan October 12, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

I'm gonna send you guys a box of goodies from Canada...I'll put Christopher's name on it. ;)

AlasMyDear October 12, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

oh yummy! i love getting neat stuff in the mail - it's like an early xmas!

LoveMeKnot Creations October 13, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

hehe, what kind fo stuff dows Christopher wanna swap?


99cent store finds?

i got one by my apartment, hehe.
umm, postcards? shoot, i dunno what guys like lol

Post a Comment