Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Late nights and early mornings.

Friday, January 2, 2009

We've all completely lost track of time. I've tackled breastfeeding head on, and conquered. Brown rice has replaced white. Does that make sense to anyone other than me? Ya know, whole grains and what have you? Christopher keeps making me laugh, and in my tired imagination, ripping open my stitches. We've made up a catchy tune to sing everything to. Eleanore is starved for attention, and I'm happily feeding her mine with every ounce of energy I can craft up. I've colored enough Dora Saves the Snow Princess to last me a lifetime. Christopher has learned how to sleep walk, in the most annoying, yet helpful of ways. Ice water is the new chocolate shake. Lortabs are my new vitamin of choice. And Mister Charlie, is absolutely worth every yawn and broken coloring crayon that this post has been written about.

14 comments:

Art Kitten January 2, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

He is so beautiful. So very very beautiful. Congratulations Tia, you lucky lucky girl!

Beck January 3, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

Auh....he's gorgeous. Yay for baby!!! Think I'm jealous, pretty sure. Congrats to you all. ;O)

Annie Rose January 3, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

Love it! He is extremely cute. These two pictures are hilarious! :)

jessicajane January 3, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

gosh tia! hes so stinking cute!

and ice water is the new shake, thats sad. haha.

i miss you lady.

Anonymous,  January 3, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

I think your new baby is bored with you two, he's yawning in both photos hee hee!

Kim Caro January 3, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

aw send Charlie my love.

Hybrid Hopes January 4, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

that baby makes the same face in every picture...

cute!!!!

The Bookish Life January 4, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

he's such a sweetie.

glad you are enjoying these priceless chaotic moments! haha!

Oh Mandie January 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Eeep! Charlie is absolutely ADORABLE! - and look at all of that hair!!

Way to go!! ♥

BeckyKay January 5, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Wow!! Charlie looks much more tired than you or Christopher! ;)

Diana January 5, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Oh, the restrictions one has when one's hands are constantly filled with babies! I'm sorry -- I've kept your page up but haven't been able to respond before now. Your little fella is GORGEOUS!!! Absolutely perfect. A heartbreaker already!!! I melt when I see him. Especially that hair! He is such a dreamboat, Tia! I think he looks just like his beautiful mommy. He is going to need a first haircut before he's four months old! I love it!!! You all look great, and it's as though you were always together. What a wonderful family you have!!! I'm so thrilled you are all healthy and happy. Oh! I love his name, too. He's wonderful and I wish I could smell him. He looks like he smells soooo good.

Remember: the first 30 days don't count. Do what you can in survival mode. It does get better. Your firstborn does forgive you eventually. You will have more easy days than hard. It just takes a little time.

Much love!
Diana

Unknown January 6, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Mommies amaze me! Congrats! he's adorable!

Xan January 6, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

congratulations! he is so precious!

Post a Comment