Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

Saturday morning cupcake party!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Of course we're on no kind of actual schedule yet. Everything is minute by minute. I eat after Charlie eats. I sleep when he sleeps. I shower after everyone else has gotten clean. I'm sure some of you know how it goes all too well. But, even with my busy super-mom agenda, I still keep my promises. And this morning, as promised, Miss Eleanore Sue had a cupcake party. Lots of gluten free chocolaty yumminess, topped with sugary peanut buttery fluffiness. Who cares if I was in sweat pants and haven't brushed my hair in days. Who cares if I had to skip breakfast. This picture is worth every selfless inconvenience. I'd rather make cupcakes with my daughter than brush my teeth, any day. I hope I never forget that.

10 comments:

Julie January 10, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

How fun! A cupcake party sounds perfect right now.

Petals January 10, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

I have had many days of pj's till 3pm and not brushing my teeth till 4. It will all even out eventually. I cupcake party sounds amazing!

Anonymous,  January 10, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

.... I'm still in my pjs at 5:00 pm. Ain't nothin' wrong with that!!

And mmmmmm... cupcakes! Lucky girl!

Megan January 10, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

How happy does she look? But then, I'd be happy with chocolate-PB cupcakes, too!

jessicajane January 11, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

yes, thats the best picture ever....looks like she about to smash it into her mouth, all at once.

Oh Mandie January 11, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oh Mandie January 11, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Eh, My youngest just turned 2 in Dec, and some (ok most) days I still rock jammies all day and don't get to shower until midnight. You're doing great momma!

And boy do I wish I lived closer to you, because I'd be over for a cupcake in a heartbeat! YUM!

five dot design January 11, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

proof that you are the awesome-est mom in a 200 mile radius.

Post a Comment