Home Chapter One Our Vegan Lifestyle Likes Comment-Free

A Few New Things

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I have stacks and stacks of colorful papers. Bags full of vibrant craft supplies. Heaps and mounds of pretty things just waiting to be cut up and written all over. So I made some things...


(Click on the photo to hop over to our Etsy shop)

Lately I've been trying to balance my "Stay at home mom" time, with my personal time. A difficult task, any mom would agree. I've been putting more time into sending out heart to heart packages and letters to friends, postcards and such. Yesterday I actually took a shower and dried my hair (with a new style, might I add), during the day. While the kids were home. By myself, haha. I've been making exercise a priority again, something that was so important to me but like everything else, got buried under my to do list.

I made a few new sets of flat cards (for recipe, address, whatever), and a couple new recipe boxes. The pink cupcake box already found a new counter to call home, but the raven box is still apartment hunting. I have a lot of unfinished things up on my table, that I'm going to try to work on a little bit every day. And it doesn't hurt that being around the bright colors make me happy.

2 comments:

~ Kelly Ann ♥ August 27, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

cute-

Love the bright colors!

Kunklebaby August 28, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Those are cute! I know ahat you mean about balance-it's so hard! Taking a shower alone-BRAVO! haha!

Post a Comment